Because no two homes are alike, why leave your security system to a standard solution? You might be looking for a basic alarm system that features windows, doors, and motion sensors for your primary rooms. Or, you might need a more comprehensive security solution that includes indoor/outdoor video cameras, fire and flood detection, and smart home capabilities. Whichever the case might be, your Stapleton home security system will be better when it comes with a 24/7 monitoring system, like ADT monitoring.
Selecting The Right Products For Your Home Security System
Depending on your security package, you can opt for:
- Window and door sensors on all exterior doors and windows
- Motion sensors for high priority rooms
- Monitored CO, fire, and flood detectors
- Wireless remote keyfob for arming your system
- Digital wall mounted panel with an extremely loud alert tone
- Indoor, outdoor, and doorbell security cameras
- ADT Control mobile app for access from virtually everywhere
Stapleton Security Cameras Let You View Your Home When You’re On the Go
To see who's at your door or the cause of that strange noise outside, you’ll need a security camera. A doorbell camera lets you see your front porch and a live stream on your visitors or packages before you open the door. Exterior cameras are motion activated, and feature low-light and waterproof designs that deliver video in HD quality. Or check up on the kids and pets with an interior, wide angle camera.
View real-time video and receive alerts from each of your Stapleton surveillance cameras via your ADT Control mobile app. Keep an eye on your house 24/7 to check that things are secure - or receive 30-sec video clip alerts when your camera detects strange activity.