Catch A Water Leak Early With Your Mobile Flood Detector & Prevent Water Damage in Your Home With A High-Decibel Alarm
A Professionally Monitored Mobile Flood Detector Warns You Of Water Leaking Before It Becomes A Problem
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are all problems that may lead to significant water damage within your home. Unfortunately, these are the types of complications that you find after the fact. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can create major concerns if not fixed at once.
But, when you add a Mobile monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can find a leak or excess water before it becomes a catastrophe. The wireless sensor notifies you to the first signs of water with a high-decibel siren and a message to your smartphone. An ADT monitoring professional will also inform you when your flood sensor triggers.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In Mobile?
Nobody wants to walk down the stairs to find that your bottom floor is now the local swimming pool. Luckily, a Mobile flood detector is designed to catch leaks and unwanted water before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Advanced sensor is perfect for any room: The advanced-tech system is designed to identify flowing water and not humidity -- so it's safe to use in all types of areas including bathrooms.
- Wireless tech allows for unlimited placement: Reliable sensors have wireless functionality and a 4-year lithium battery. You can place your flood detector with confidence next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or anywhere you could have a leak.
- Get notified even when you’re away: Sump pump failures and leaks have a tendency to occur when you're away from home. If your Mobile flood detector senses unwanted water, it will issue an emergency notification to your phone.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring adds another line of defense: Along with a high-decibel alarm and emergency messages to your cell phone, your flood detector will alert your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring professionals will quickly contact you and assist you as needed.
Smartphone App Makes Your Mobile Flood Detector More Responsive
Response times are critical when water infiltration is threatening your property. With the ADT Control app, you can access home automation systems and make it easier when help reaches your property. Using these systems is important when you’re home, but vital when you’re not there. With a monitored Mobile flood detector you have the ability to:
- Receive notifications on your phone when flowing water is detected.
- Remotely unlock doors and disable security alarms for emergency repairs.
- Increase your home’s temperature to combat freezing pipes.
- Check HD feeds from your camera system to pinpoint leaks and assess the damage.
- Maintain contact with your monitoring professionals.
Your Advanced Home Security With Flood Detection Is Just a Call Away
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all aspects of a well-rounded security system through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll guide you to the perfect package to fit your needs. Just call (251) 207-7344 today or send in the online form to get a free estimate.