What do you want in a baby monitor in Mobile?
In previous generations of parenting, a baby monitor was pretty simple. You place a microphone-type device on a table next to the crib, which transmits an audio feed to a walkie-talkie-looking receiver. However, baby monitors now offer many more features. For example, many monitors now include clear HD video capability and 2-way communication. You may even hook your monitors to Wi-Fi so you may move around wherever you want. The latest baby monitors in Mobile are so sophisticated that they are similar to inside surveillance in both capabilities and price.
Would you switch baby monitor with a home security camera?
Knowing that baby monitors and home defense cameras have comparable functionality, you will find many people in Mobile linking their child’s bedroom to their overall home defense. So it makes sense -- especially if you have to a Vivint smart home -- as your baby monitor will include:
● HD video with low-light capability: Your security camera should include 1080p high-definition imaging, and infrared LED technology for night vision.
● Two-way talk: Sometimes, you don't need to go to the nursery to get your baby back to a gentle slumber. Your calming voice could be the only requirement to keep bundle of joy sleeping.
● Motion sensors: Even though you can have your camera function around the clock to watch your baby sleep, your own alertness might start to lag. Conversely, if your camera notices unusual activity, then you can get a notification to your mobile device. This is helpful when your adventurous newborn soundlessly scales over the crib or if a pet noses into the room.
● Recording capabilities: Most baby monitors do not capture portions of video. Now you have the ability to transmit a 20-second clip to friends or family members to allow them a glimpse of what a special, sleepy child you have.
● Smartphone access: As an alternative to carrying an external monitor wherever you go, you can supervise your little one from a simple smartphone app. You could even check in on your child and sitter if you’re able to get a date night.