When it comes to the most at-risk spots for a break-in, your primary entry and lower-level windows are at the top of the list. Knowing this fact, it shouldn’t be a surprise that door and window alarm sensors continue to be essential components for home security systems in Mobile. Even though the technology has been in use for generations, you will probably be impressed at what current sensors are able to do.
How Do Door and Window Sensors Protect You?
You’ll be glad to know that window and door sensors come with each ADT package, whether you opt for a straightforward, simple setup or the most cutting-edge system with indoor and outdoor cameras and complete automation. Installation is also included so you don’t have to trouble with it yourself, and there won’t be any reason to worry about your sensors being attached correctly.
Every device features two magnetic contacts. One side is adhered to the frame, and the other is mounted right to the door or window. You close your door or window and the two contacts fit neatly together. When your security is armed and an entrance is forced open, the contacts move apart and the alarm is triggered. But keep in mind, these advanced devices are able to do much more than just set off your alarm.
Perks Of ADT Door And Window Alarm Sensors In Mobile
At the forefront of your home defense, window and door alarm sensors supply many perks, like the following:
- Set off the alarm: These components trigger your high-volume siren whenever a window or door is opened when the system is armed.
- Immediate updates: Would you like to know what’s occuring at home when you’re not there? You are able to obtain immediate updates straight to your cell phone whenever a sensor is engaged.
- 24-7 monitoring: Not only will you be alerted, your 24-7 monitoring specialists will be given a warning as well. Your house will be defended, regardless of your location.
- Remote access and management: Through the convenient ADT Control app located on your mobile device, you can review the current state of your components and control them.
- Home automation integration: Program your security components to operate together. You can have your lighting switch on or direct a camera to begin recording when a window or door sensor is set off. Not only will your alarm go off, you’ll have the chance to catch sight of who activated the sensor in the first place.
- Appealing design: You’ll hardly know the sensors are even present. They utilize a low-profile, streamlined design that harmonizes with any interior. You even have the ability to install completely recessed units that are hidden from view.
- Connectivity options: Choose from wired or wireless components based on your type of installation. No matter your choice, your property will be more secure.
More versatile than ever before, door and window sensors in Mobile can be skillfully integrated into your comprehensive home security system.
Design Your Own Home Security Package In Mobile
How would you like to have advanced door and window alarm sensors in Mobile that enhance your security and link directly to your home automation? That is what you will discover when consulting with your local ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you want to get an idea of what we can do for you, dial (251) 207-7344 or submit the form below.